• Facebook
  • Facebook
en

I spent all of the quantity of stealth | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
bellyhu Dec 5
Periodically, the producers at BioWare will throw players something special of double XP to get a weekend in Star Wars: The Old Republic, or perhaps the case of last July, three weekends. Over the American Thanksgiving holiday, SWTOR made it happen again, and I decided that I would take full advantage of it gamereasy . Laura Williams, Lee Snyder, and I leveled five characters to level 50 in approximately 18 hours over that weekend, and after this, I'm going to inform you how we made it happen.

Laura mentioned reading a post for the official forums about two guys who leveled their characters on the July double-XP weekend in 23 hours of gameplay. Being the competitive player she is, Laura were forced to beat that record. When I heard this, I knew I were required to jump up to speed. There were some Republic classes that I we hadn't played through yet, and I needed my fourth class buff. When I consented to run along with her over Thanksgiving, Lee joined in, too.

First, there's 2 major timesinks in leveling from the expansion. The first is obviously the tale. Here your spacebar is vital, just keep smacking it before you reach a choice. There should be enough contextual information to what the choice is, especially when you’ve ran through it before already. If you haven’t played before, you may want to actually pay a certain amount of attention, since your choices do impact the complete story as well as your influence grind with assorted companions / characters inside alliance.

The second is trash mobs. In some instances you can’t avoid them, but that doesn’t mean you must deal with most of them. If you’re a stealth class, just like the Sith Assassin, then you can definitely easily just stealth past everything. The XP they offer isn’t associated with getting you to 65. On a character I skipped all the trash as I could, only fighting bosses and required encounters (gets hotter spawns something to directly attack you). I spent the remainder of the quantity of stealth, but still reached level 65 inside middle of the ninth chapter.

Due that the we’re only building green level what you should get your Armormech nearly 400 you won’t need any Underworld Trading metals, but due that Medium and Heavy armor requires different quantities of metals to construct you will want to purchase an assortment of everything. As a general guide you’re have to around 80 of the metal and compound. Medium level armor generally require more compounds while Heavy does require more metals and also at level 120 and 220 of Armormech you’re want to a stack of 120 level 2 and level 4 metals or compounds, based on your armor preference at https://www.gamereasy.com/Buy-Maplestory-2.html . I’ll detail specifics down the line, but here’s your oversees.
'':
fade
slide
Rating: